creative.fresh.whimsy

creative.fresh.whimsy

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sophia's Fall Shoot

     One day this past fall, as I was uploading several family portrait previews, I realized that I had no current pictures of Miss Sophia.  So, like any camera-carrying momma, I decided it was time to take action. 


        Now a little fact about Miss Sophia is that she really does not like having her picture taken. Much like her momma, she would rather be the one behind the lens. 

         However, with a little love and the comical genius of my husband we were able to get a handful of smiles. But, more importantly we were able to capture the little quiet moments that make Sophia wonderfully unique, from her wild hair to her beloved feet stamps from gymnastics.                                                           
                                                                        

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment